RICHARD & DION NEUTRA OFFICE BUILDING in SILVER LAKE
2379 Glendale Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039
FOR LEASE: 2700sf former Neutra Office space in front. $7300/mo. Available soon. PUT THE WORD OUT! TELL ANYONE
- Icon of the Neutra Legacy - seeking a Steward for Trophy Space.
- The Neutra Office Building: a pristine example of the commercial work of a seminal architect of the Modernist movement.
- The only surviving uncompromized example of Neutra commercial design.
- Creative epicenter for the nine decades old Neutra architectural practice.
- For 50 years, many of the world's architectural masterpieces were produced in this building.
- City of Los Angeles Monument #676 and on the National Register of Historic Places, it is a focal point in Silver Lake where Neutra buildings have defined the stature of the area.
- The incomparable value of this property derives from its singular status as the only example of Neutra commercial design with its original look. Seeking a tenant who can respect this history and live with the space 'as is'.
- Protected by a Conservation Easement, this property is intended to endure as a legacy into the future.
- Approx. 2700 SF rentable open floor plan office, parking by arrangement with the bar next door.
- Original built-ins and interior detailing as designed by the Neutras.